Well Hello 2019!!!

So happy that we have made it to a new year and a fresh start! I feel like it's been such a long time since we've sat down to chat... so let's catch up!

In November and December, I had been busy working on my 1st Fiction Novel (SHOCKED FACE). It has been a long time goal of mine to write a book so when National Novel Writing Month came around I decided to commit. I took an online class with CreativeLive and I let all my loved ones know my intent. And set up an accountability team AKA My "A" Team. Goals are a funny thing though... because I did not reach my 50,000 word goal by the end of November :( But I wasn't giving up! And here we are in 2019 and a finished 1st draft!

I am telling you this story because I AM Super Proud of Myself lol But More Importantly I think I have found a solid method for accomplishing a goal (even for The Procrastinators like myself):

Put It Out to the Universe: Post It, Tell It, Yell It

"A" Team Assemble: Establish and Regularly Check-in w/ Your Accountability Team

Ask the Experts: You Aren't Supposed to Automatically Know How to Do Something New

Keep It Fluid: Your Goals Should Be Able to Grow w/ You & Change as Needed

Give Yourself A Hand: Pat Yourself On the Back Every Step of the Way


So what are your Goals for 2019? I would love to be on your "A" Team :) Comment Below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair