Wash day, Wash day go away, Come back another day

Sooo, I know I need to wash my hair but I am just not in the mood. It doesn't help that it is freezing outside. Friday is usually "Date Night" with my hair but I think I am going to try to hold out a little longer. My go-to wash day procrastination strategy: Saturate my hair with leave-in conditioner, detangle and pineapple my hair that night. The next day I rock an afro puff. Hey, it works for me! : )

What works for you when you want to hit pause on your natural hair wash cycle?

Comments

  1. Head bands, bobby pins, and a hat. A quick gel updo after spraying your hair down (even if your hair is super thick, may take extra brushing) works well esp. if you still have definition but also laziness. a knit hat while leaving a curly or defined bang is a good look too.

    Look forward to your next post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair