100th Post!!!


WOW! And today is Mr. Madrid’s & My 8 Month Anniversary!

I feel like I’ve been married much longer than eight months but not in a bad way lol Mr. Madrid and I make a good team and keep each other laughing.

Speaking of teamwork, it’s time for a 5K training update:

I found this website that makes it easy to map out walking/jogging routes. It allows you to calculate the distance in miles or kilometers. Below is a sample walking route I made that follows the path I take when I take a walk on my lunch break. This route is 0.62 miles which is practically 1 km. Last week, I was able to walk this in 16.89 minutes. I wasn’t pushing myself and took my time. If it had been a 5K and I was able to keep that pace the whole way, it would have taken me 85 minutes to finish. According to verywellfit.com you can walk a 5K within about 45 to 90 minutes depending on your pace. So my focus is to build-up endurance (to walk longer) and speed. The weather is warming up so my intention is to go walking at least 3 times a week (when it’s not raining). Hopefully, I can complete the 5K in August in under an hour.


Once again thank you for all your support. We have definitely covered a lot over the past five years. In celebration of 100 posts on Artist Madrid, Naturally:
*The first 3 people to comment on which has been their favorite post will receive a prize J

Comments

  1. I wrote a comment, but I don't think it went through. lol.
    My favorite post was your comeback! (Girl where have you been)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winner, winner, Chicken dinner! I will contact you soon about your awesome prize :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair