Fibromyalgia Awareness Day

I have learned so much about Fibromyalgia since I was diagnosed 11 years ago. However, the most important lessons resound the loudest:


  • Never compare my ability to someone else's productivity.
  • I am stronger than my fear.
  • My disorder does not define me.
  • I can still reach every one of my dreams!
Today is Fibromyalgia Awareness Day but I believe we should get a whole month. So I officially declare the rest of May as "Tell someone with Fibromyalgia how you appreciate them and how they may have to work 10x harder to get ____________ done but they don't give up" month.

Gentle Hugs,
AM

*For More Information on Fibromyalgia, please visit http://www.fmaware.org/.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair