Retrospect Thursday

Purple is Strength


I started saying [this phrase] I believe about a year ago, I could be so wrong since in my mind processes time at different speeds... But I think it was about a year ago. It just popped into my head in a non-epiphany fashion. Just something to say when I saw my friends wearing my favorite color. I never really analyzed or tried to justify it. And my friends just took it as fact or ignored my crazy ramblings all together. But it wasn’t rambling in the least or just a simple statement with no meaning.

Purple Represents Strength To ME

*Written Wed, Jan 19, 2011 

What is your "Power Color"? Post your comment below↓

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair