Having A Chipper Attitude

As week 2 comes to a close, I am very hopeful of the changes yet to come.

Yesterday's workout was a challenge as always but I got through it in just  30 minutes!! I am proud of myself because we had what was called a "Chipper" workout of the day (or WOD) including:
25 pull-ups
25 knees 2 elbows (K2E)
25 goblet squats
25 sit-ups
25 resting kettlebell swings (RKBS)
25 power presses
25 deadlifts
25 supermans
200m farmer carry

I explain in my video below what all that gibberish means :)

Comments

  1. This sounds so hard!! That's amazing that you did all of those moves in 30 mins...keep it up! I feel like I need some crossfit in my life...very motivating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for the encouragement! It's definitely takes mind over matter but totally worth it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair