...As Fly As Possible

So how did I do this past weekend with being a Naturalite Ambassador?

Pretty good, if I may say so myself. This is what I decided on:
On Friday, I already was wearing my hair in two-strand twists. So that night, I used Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream to moisten my twists and then twirled them into Bantu knots. I was looking like Jada Pinkett Smith in The Matrix lol. In truth, I hadn’t tried a Bantu knot-out in a year and a half, so I was a little unsure on how it would turn out. LeLola can be very temperament at times. In the morning, I untwirled the Bantu knots and untwisted my twists. I did like how it came out: it was stretched while also being really curly (versus kinky). I did a pompadour in the front and one good-sized flat-twist on each side. This was my Saturday look:



On Saturday night, I surfed the Internet, trying to find a way to preserve my curls. It was suggested, on several sites, to make larger Bantu knots for a second-day style. I made 10 Bantu knots. I again used the Cantu Curling Cream to make my hair a little more manageable. I also did three medium-sized flat twists at the front of my head and tied them down with a silk scarf (in an attempt to make bangs). In the Morning when I took them out, I realized that my curls were actually falling (rather than sticking up). I even had bangs for a little while until the moisture in the air (it was raining) made it draw-up a bit lol. I then used a couple bobby pins to help LeLola to stay in place. This was my Sunday look:






Please share your "As Fly As Possible" natural hairstyles in the comment section below.


*Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream
This product made my hair more manageable and moisturized*


Comments

  1. You are beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair