Get A Handle On It!

Happy Saturday! We made it through another work week!

I wanted to update y'all on my goal of getting a handle on my emotional eating. I am happy to report I doing much better. I am choosing healthier snacks, rereading my fave book (The Host by Stephanie Meyers) when I'm bored and remembering to use a measuring cup when deciding how much I'll put on my plate. Also, nothing like adding good old self-control back into the equation.

I love the fact that I get to come here and tell you guys my goals (and slip-ups). It gives me a sense of accountability (which I sorely need). So please, please, please post your suggestions below!

So, I was kinda holding on to this for rainy, writer blocked day but I'll go ahead and tell ya: I've started exercising again! More to to come on those adventures...

I leave you now with a pic of Chinese candy (yes, it is a sweet corn flavored gummy). What!?! I can have a treat every now and then. Moderation is Key!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair