3.5 Hours Til 1st 5k

Omg! So you know how I said I already had my timers set up? Well obviously the app I downloaded is possessed because it keeps going off, even after I turned all the alarms off. I don't need this in my life right now lol. And I definitely don't need it while doing the 5k. So I'm scrambling to find a better multi-timer app. I will let you know what I find. In other news, I've been super busy today, so I haven't really had time to be nervous. Only a few more hours to go. I'm actually really excited now. I just need to remember to pace myself and find a reliable timer app (lol) and then I should be good to go. Well I need to take a nap now, so I'll probably do another post an hour before the 5k.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair