Can You Believe It's Been A Year?

Look how time has flown by. Artist Madrid, Naturally is celebrating its first anniversary and what a year it has been. Starting this blog is up there with those life-altering decisions of going natural and getting healthy. Coming here and writing about my missteps and my progress has been like therapy for me. And I hope you have enjoyed following me on my journey as well. So much has changed in my life. I am glad that I have been able to share it with you; from going gluten-free to completely my first 5k to falling out and then back in love with LeLola (my hair). I look in the mirror and I see a new person. I am stronger because I have learned how to fight cravings and how to push myself further. I am wiser because I now know what I should put in my body and how I should treat it. I am bolder because I have learned how to let my hair down (literally), as well as my protective walls. I am happier because I have finally learned to accept and love myself. I have shared a lot with you. Thank you for listening and being supportive. I still can not believe I've made it this far. I view this blog as a celebration of both your and my accomplishments.
The funny thing is when I started this blog it was only for discussing healthy natural hair tips. Now it encompasses having a healthy life, both physically and emotionally. This is why I've decided a new logo was needed. It will be added to the blog header in the coming weeks but I wanted to give you all a sneak preview. Check it out below! What do you think?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair