15 days to go til 5K and I’m on Break…

...A two week break, that is. Why? Because I’ve been busy and to tell the truth, just not feeling it. So I am sitting on the crouch reading a book (sci-fi). And get this, the main character of the story runs to relieve stress. She describes how she loses herself in the run. My next thoughts: If it works to calm down a displaced, outcast girl who is trapped in a mutiny-filled spaceship (and the fact that she is able to find time amongst all that craziness), then its got to work for me! So I've resolved to get myself back in the swing of things (this includes: stretching, walking, jogging, dancing and my arm strength exercises)... August 3rd will be here before I know it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair