Treats and Tracks for May & June

I have decided that every two months I will share with you some of my fave exercise songs and healthy snacks. So here we go:

Exercise Songs*:

Believer- American Author
The Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani ft Akon
That's Not My Name- The Ting Tings
Sweet Dreams- Beyonce 
Part of me- Katy Perry

*These songs amazingly keep me motivated during my walk/jogs. Plus, they are fun.

Healthy Snacks:

Powerade Zero (Elevated Flavor)
(Fruit Punch and Mixed Berry are my favorite flavors)
WW Points: 0 per 32 fl oz. bottle
I really like the new flavors. They taste like the old regular Powerade to me.

Triscuit
(Orginial and Dill are my faves)
WW Points: 3 per 6 squares
Sometimes I just want to eat something crunchy. These fiber and flavor packed squares are an awesome alternative to chips. I know that 6 sqaures don't seem like a lot but they are a pretty good size. I can't even eat one in just one bite (but that might just be me lol).

I would love for you to share what treats and tracks keep you going.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair