5k After-Race Roundup






Blogging Before the 5k Began
Hey Everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to recap the 5k I participated in last week. I was only under 3 minutes 50 seconds faster than 5 years ago (And I was 70 lbs lighter at the time!). I'm really proud of myself for accomplishing that time. However, I am even more grateful that I was able to enjoy the whole experience. It definitely helped that I re-read my post of lessons learned after my 1st 5k. It was a perfect morning and a beautiful course, all I had to do is put in my tunes and just took off. I did remember the advice to pace myself, which was much appreciated when approaching the final and largest hill on the course. I just kept thinking of all the amazing things I have accomplished on my fitness journey and told myself I could push through the discomfort of the last mile or so. 

Can't wait for my next 5k! Maybe I can convince some of my family or friends to join me :)


Check out Mr. Madrid's After-Race Roundup:



Have you ever done a 5k? What was your experience? Comment below↓



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair