Argentina- Entry 2


 Up In The Air (Day 2)   

January 10, 2014

Since we spent most of the day preparing for our flight, I have nothing much to report on day 2. I was able to practice using my Chinese when our connecting flight from New York to Atlanta ran late. We knew we would have a very limited amount of time to get to our Argentina flight. A lot of other people on that flight also had to catch connecting flights, so as soon as the seat belt sign was turned off people started lining up in the aisles. There was a Chinese girl and her father in between my Aunt Sharon and Uncle Jay and myself. In Chinese, I told the girl who they were to me and that I had to go with them [to our next flight]. She gladly made room for me to move past her and her father : ) An American guy that was also blocking my path to my aunt and uncle quickly moved as well. I seriously doubt he also spoke Chinese, he was probably just very surprised lol. But Im used to that kind of reaction with being in the Chinese field.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair