Girl, Where YOU Been???

Hey Y'all! Did you miss me?

I've missed you guys! So much has happened over the last 2 YEARS... I mean aside from me trying to break the Guinness Book of World Records for longest "Ghost" period ever :)

No but really... Right after my last post here, I met a guy and one thing lead to another AND we got married on August 26, 2017!!! (Mr. Madrid is pictured below) I have also moved twice, changed careers, traveled a bunch of places, and so much more I can't wait to discuss in future posts.

But for now, I will leave you with a photo of us on our wedding day :)




Comments

  1. I still have like the biggest crush on your wedding dress ever! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair