A New Look & Update on Fitness Goal

You may have noticed that Artist Madrid, Naturally got a face-lift yesterday. I guess I figured I am more mature and wiser now than when I first started this blog over 5 years ago. So my blog got a little update to go with the new AM.

In other news...
This past Saturday morning I was riding around town with Mr. Madrid and we happened upon the clean-up stage of a 5k. Hubby was intrigued so I shared my knowledge and past experience with participating in one. It was an amazing experience and training for that really kick-started my fitness routine. I mused out loud that I should probably plan on signing up for another one so I would have motivation to get active again. He asked if you had to run the whole way. I laughed and said of course not, I walked parts and jogged at times. So he proceeds to say: "Sounds fun. We can do one together." Once I picked my bottom lip off the floor, I googled the upcoming date of the same race I did in 2013. And Voilà... Mr. & Mrs. Madrid Are Doing a 5k!!!


Now the fun begins! And by fun I mean a lot of hard work but also picking out my motivation playlist. That part will be fun!

Leave a comment below with your current fitness goals.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair