Friday's Goal is to Survive


Hey!

I’m not sure if you could tell from the picture I posted on Wednesday but marriage definitely agrees with me. Unfortunately, you know what can happen when you are content. The days between trips to the gym began to increase and waistlines start to expand and you start to eat gluten again… Well okay maybe that last one is just me. Yes! I have been back on the gluten train for the past 8 months and I have paid for it dearly (but that is a story for another post).

Today, my friends, I need to get my accountability back because Mr. Madrid is either too in love or too afraid to make my gaining an unhealthy amount of weight an issue. And frankly, if it was possible for me to be *obese and still be healthy then I wouldn’t make an issue of it either. I would just roll around from place to place like the giant panda bears tend to do.  Anyways as I was saying: Today I get my accountability back by posting my intentions on this blog. So here we go with the inspirational music and goal-making (note: the music may or may not just be playing in my head)

Artist Madrid’s New Health Goals:
  1. Discontinue eating gluten
  2. Get active
  3. Eat healthy

Number 2 and 3 are pretty vague but I will expound on those in a future posts (very soon). In the meantime, stopping the gluten starts on Monday. Just want to give you a heads up, in case my frustrations spill into my writing next week. But I promise I will try to keep it positive or at least humorous.

Happy Friday!!!

*Yep! According to BMI standards, I am now considered obese.

Comments

  1. We need to get together. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, having a weight-loss or exercise partner makes it easier to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair