Restart Your Engines!!!

So I haven’t been able to exercise like I wanted to for the past week and a half. And it sucked! I had a simple, quick outpatient procedure done on my foot. Everything’s ok. The down side is that I had to stay off my foot for a while to minimize scarring and expedite the healing process. That week and a half felt like a month! In my down time, I would roam from room to room, trying to find something to keep my mind off of the fact I couldn’t exercise my cares away. I was, after a few days, able to start my full body stretching back (Yah!!!). But I could not walk (for exercise and definitely not dance) until this week. So, when I got the privilege of exercise back, I told myself that I wasn’t going to overdo it. I stretched and stretched and stretched some more. I set my timer, got my tunes going and then went for it! In fact, when the timer went off, I felt fine, so I kept going a little longer. I am definitely feeling those extra minutes now though (*Wince*).

I am looking for some good tips on restarting a exercise routine. So please share any suggestions below. Thanks!

Will update you on my exercise progress soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair

The Meaning of LeLola

B Belly Confessions