Restart Your Engines!!!

So I haven’t been able to exercise like I wanted to for the past week and a half. And it sucked! I had a simple, quick outpatient procedure done on my foot. Everything’s ok. The down side is that I had to stay off my foot for a while to minimize scarring and expedite the healing process. That week and a half felt like a month! In my down time, I would roam from room to room, trying to find something to keep my mind off of the fact I couldn’t exercise my cares away. I was, after a few days, able to start my full body stretching back (Yah!!!). But I could not walk (for exercise and definitely not dance) until this week. So, when I got the privilege of exercise back, I told myself that I wasn’t going to overdo it. I stretched and stretched and stretched some more. I set my timer, got my tunes going and then went for it! In fact, when the timer went off, I felt fine, so I kept going a little longer. I am definitely feeling those extra minutes now though (*Wince*).

I am looking for some good tips on restarting a exercise routine. So please share any suggestions below. Thanks!

Will update you on my exercise progress soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair