Bad Image Days

Most of the time I realize I've made tremendous progress with my weight. As a result, I am healthier, stronger, and usually more confident. Why use words like "most of the time" and "usually"? Well, sometimes I have "bad image" days. No matter how much I stare in the mirror, I can not find that new person. All I see is the person I was two years ago, before going natural made me brave and using a healthy lifestyle to loose weight made me appreciate Me. I can only see the imperfections, the things I need to change. I feel like the last 8 months have been a big waste of my time because nothing much has changed. I've had this issue since I was a teenager but I guess I thought as I lost weight this problem would slowly disappear as well. I mean don't get me wrong, I have definitely come a long way on my journey of self-acceptance but I realize I still have a ways to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair