Treats and Tracks for July & August

My Fave Tracks:

Clarity (feat. Foxes) – Zedd
Safe and Sound- Capital Cities
Counting StarsOneRepublic
Parachute- Ingrid Michaelson
As Long As You Love Me- Justin Bieber

These songs were among the ones that got me through my first 5K. Sometimes when the pain gets to me, I will actually sing-a-long. Plus, its harder to get bored when walking if you have a catchy beat getting you pumped.

My Fave Treats:

My fave food, right now, is Greek yogurt. I think I’m a tad bit obsessed. Why do I say that? Well for starters, I have three different faves:

Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt (Peach): When I need a filling but low-points snack, this is a welcome alternative to carrot sticks ; )
Per Serving: 5.3 oz, 100 Calories, Fat-0g, Carb-14g, Fiber-0g, Protein-10g *2 WW Points Plus*
Dannon Oikos Fat Free Greek Yogurt with Fruit at the Bottom (Strawberry): This yogurt is impossibly smooth and creamy, while still having that thickness I love.
Per Serving: 5.3 oz, 120 Calories, Fat-0g, Carb-19g, Fiber-0g, Protein-12g *3 WW Points Plus*
Fage 0% Greek Yogurt with HoneyI love that I get to add the honey myself. It is always a treat and makes me feel like everything is right in the world.
Per Serving: 5.3 oz, 170 Calories, Fat-3g, Carb-30g, Fiber-0g, Protein-13g *4 WW Points Plus*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair