Messed up Tape up

Alright, I am going to tell you this true story and I give you full permission to laugh at will.

In March, a group of friends and I were invited to a Formal. I was really excited because I found a reason to wear one of my old bridesmaid dresses and I would get to do something different with my hair. Since it was out of town, we decided to go up the day of and then get pretty at a friend's house. Now, there are three things you should know: 
1) I get extremely nervous before a big event 
2) With this group of friends, we never get anywhere on time
3) I am so hairy that sometimes I wonder if I am a werewolf
So, we are running behind and I am about to have a mini panic attack because there is so much work I have to do and we haven't even reach the friend's place yet. When I get the bright idea: "I can start getting ready in the car!" At this point, my friends are in a store looking for shawls, clutches etc. Ok, remember how I said I am extremely hairy, so naturally I need to tape up my neck. I take my eyebrow shaper and get started. But my mind keeps wondering to the time and why my fiends were taking so long. Soon, NaturallyLazy comes back to the car and asks what I am doing. I explain and ask her to take a look to make sure my hairline is straight. Well, it's not. She tries to make it less noticeable but then finally gives up and says: "AM, I'm not shaving up that high". Come to find out, I went 2 inches too high on one side!!!! And to top it all off I had styled my hair in an updo for the event. I was mortified. I mean I wanted to look special but not that kind of special.

Two months later and it still looked bad : (

That is just one of my "Hair Fails". Come on! We've all had them. Why not share one of yours below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B Belly Confessions

The Meaning of LeLola

Creating Beauty from the Ashes of Despair